Modified photo gear is always something that catches my eye. Be it a pinhole Polaroid land cam mod or a Modded holga that shoots 6×6 film, I got nuts for it all! When I saw this gem my jaw hit the floor.The littman 45 Single is a hand built rangefinder born from polaroid 110 land camera. Fashion Photographer William Littman debuted his hand made rangefinder at the 2001 NY Photo Expo Plus. This ragefinder will take on 4×5 to 6×9 film and everything in-between. It was designed for spontaneity, no need for lengthy set up time with the tripod and loupe on the ground glass. It uses the polaroids’ focusing system and your set to shoot.Backing the camera are some of the worlds top photographers like: Patrick Demarchelier, Bruce Weber, and Peter Beard. Even Hollywood is hopping on the train with Director’s Zach Snyder and Gus Van Sant as proud owners. I read that Bryan Adams rocks one and even Angelina Jolie got one for her am photog hubby Brad Pitt, nice choice Angie!Check the owner gallery from the L45S website!
Littman 45 Single Rangefinder
March 10, 2008 by mertzy
Posted in Experimental, Fashion | Tagged angelina jolie, brad pitt, bruce weber, bryan adams, gus van sant, Mod, nemo, NY photo Expo Plus, patrick demarchelier, peter beard, photography, Polariod, rangefinder, William Littman, zach snyder | 3 Comments
- Danny Kass hams it up at studionemo
- Beneath the Surface 5/1/09 by plainT
- Corey Arnold: Fish-Work @ Charles A. Hartman Fine Art.Studio nemo stopped by the Charles A. Hartman Fine Art Gallery this week to check out the work of Portland’s Corey Arnold. Make sure to stop by Dec. 4th for the opening ceremony and meet Corey in person. 134 NW 8th Avenue Portland, OR.
- WE MOVED!!! AND IT’S WAYYYY COOLER!
- Richardo Salamanca – Photo ILLUSTRATION of the day
SNOWBOARD--Cole Bara… on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… adora shumar on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… Rebekah Yoder on Behind the Lens with Tim … au on Lucia Holm farundalafan on Miley Cyrus nude. This is a PR…