Wim Delvoye is an oddly fascinating fellow, from creating a machine that actually manufactures REAL POO (!), to other artistic ventures ranging from stained glass field goals to other works of “poop art“. The Belgian artist bought a pig farm in Beijing, China and has been churning out tattooed pigs. Wim’s tattoo art ranges from Disney characters to Louise Vuitton signature pattern to Russian prison tats. Buyers have the option of “adopting” their pig and watching it via web cam while it lives out its days getting tattoos, being fed sugar cubes by visitors and frolicking in a grassy meadow. Each pig receives individual care from appointed “moisturisers” to keep the tats in good condition up until they reach maturity, then they harvest said tattoos in a few ways. You can either have your pig taxedermied, you can get the raw hide to hang on a wall and If you want it real classy, you can get it stretched over canvas. PETA would have a field day with this guy! be sure to check out more here!
- Danny Kass hams it up at studionemo
- Beneath the Surface 5/1/09 by plainT
- Corey Arnold: Fish-Work @ Charles A. Hartman Fine Art.Studio nemo stopped by the Charles A. Hartman Fine Art Gallery this week to check out the work of Portland’s Corey Arnold. Make sure to stop by Dec. 4th for the opening ceremony and meet Corey in person. 134 NW 8th Avenue Portland, OR.
- WE MOVED!!! AND IT’S WAYYYY COOLER!
- Richardo Salamanca – Photo ILLUSTRATION of the day
SNOWBOARD--Cole Bara… on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… adora shumar on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… Rebekah Yoder on Behind the Lens with Tim … au on Lucia Holm farundalafan on Miley Cyrus nude. This is a PR…