Peter Beste has spent the past 5 years documenting Norwegian black metal. A subculture known for its fast, loud music, gory stage shows, elaborate make-up and involvement in satanism. Not to mention the murders, torture, and even church burnings. Its a lot to take in, and Peter Beste lays it all out with this photo series. These photos act like a window in to the lives of the wicked. It is truly a fascinating and shocking series. No joke these artists eat, drink, sleep, black metal.
- Danny Kass hams it up at studionemo
- Beneath the Surface 5/1/09 by plainT
- Corey Arnold: Fish-Work @ Charles A. Hartman Fine Art.Studio nemo stopped by the Charles A. Hartman Fine Art Gallery this week to check out the work of Portland’s Corey Arnold. Make sure to stop by Dec. 4th for the opening ceremony and meet Corey in person. 134 NW 8th Avenue Portland, OR.
- WE MOVED!!! AND IT’S WAYYYY COOLER!
- Richardo Salamanca – Photo ILLUSTRATION of the day
SNOWBOARD--Cole Bara… on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… adora shumar on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… Rebekah Yoder on Behind the Lens with Tim … au on Lucia Holm farundalafan on Miley Cyrus nude. This is a PR…