Seoul-based Korean artist Ham Jin makes the tiny a spectacle, and spectacles a scream. “I want to make a spectacle that is invisible to the eye—which is a part of everyday life,” says the 30-year-old artist, who, since the age of twenty has made a living and a name for himself with miniscule clay sculptures defying humor and horror.
- Danny Kass hams it up at studionemo
- Beneath the Surface 5/1/09 by plainT
- Corey Arnold: Fish-Work @ Charles A. Hartman Fine Art.Studio nemo stopped by the Charles A. Hartman Fine Art Gallery this week to check out the work of Portland’s Corey Arnold. Make sure to stop by Dec. 4th for the opening ceremony and meet Corey in person. 134 NW 8th Avenue Portland, OR.
- WE MOVED!!! AND IT’S WAYYYY COOLER!
- Richardo Salamanca – Photo ILLUSTRATION of the day
SNOWBOARD--Cole Bara… on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… adora shumar on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… Rebekah Yoder on Behind the Lens with Tim … au on Lucia Holm farundalafan on Miley Cyrus nude. This is a PR…