Now that it’s spring break, my plans to snowboard in the sun are becoming a reality! The thing that comes to mind when snow and sun roll off the tongue in a single sentence… High Cascade Snowboard Camp. If you don’t already know, they have these rad workshops for both photo and video. Plus, you may get a chance to see an exploding RV! This is real! Mr. Mertz and I saw this thing blow up on our way out of govy! When you enroll for the photo workshop you get an opportunity to work with Trevor Graves, Tim Zimmerman, Christy Chaloux, Andy Wright and Nick Hamilton, Transworld’s photo editior. There always ends up being a few surprise guests, as well. These guys help you figure out what gear to use, composition, angles, digital workflow, the business side of photography, as well as networking with riders in the industry. Basically, there’s not much they miss as far as setting you up for success. Not to mention, you get a private night shoot where they not only feed you, they assist you in experimenting with strobe flashes (to be lugged around the hill by yours truly). Check it out for yourself. If you can’t make it this year I’m sure I’ll see you next year!
- Danny Kass hams it up at studionemo
- Beneath the Surface 5/1/09 by plainT
- Corey Arnold: Fish-Work @ Charles A. Hartman Fine Art.Studio nemo stopped by the Charles A. Hartman Fine Art Gallery this week to check out the work of Portland’s Corey Arnold. Make sure to stop by Dec. 4th for the opening ceremony and meet Corey in person. 134 NW 8th Avenue Portland, OR.
- WE MOVED!!! AND IT’S WAYYYY COOLER!
- Richardo Salamanca – Photo ILLUSTRATION of the day
SNOWBOARD--Cole Bara… on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… adora shumar on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… Rebekah Yoder on Behind the Lens with Tim … au on Lucia Holm farundalafan on Miley Cyrus nude. This is a PR…