Jeff and his wife Jess recently move to Portland and in all honesty, the guy is on the road more than he is not. Hotel rooms, ski resorts and airports all start looking the same. It’s not a glamorious as it sounds being the number one documentarian of the Burton Snowboarding brand. To get more insight to the life and times of Jeff Curtes check out his blog, “THIS IS MY BED”. www.jeffcurtesphoto.blogspot.com.
- Danny Kass hams it up at studionemo
- Beneath the Surface 5/1/09 by plainT
- Corey Arnold: Fish-Work @ Charles A. Hartman Fine Art.Studio nemo stopped by the Charles A. Hartman Fine Art Gallery this week to check out the work of Portland’s Corey Arnold. Make sure to stop by Dec. 4th for the opening ceremony and meet Corey in person. 134 NW 8th Avenue Portland, OR.
- WE MOVED!!! AND IT’S WAYYYY COOLER!
- Richardo Salamanca – Photo ILLUSTRATION of the day
SNOWBOARD--Cole Bara… on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… adora shumar on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… Rebekah Yoder on Behind the Lens with Tim … au on Lucia Holm farundalafan on Miley Cyrus nude. This is a PR…