Little Bean15-year-old Francis Bean Cobain has seen little of the lens considering her mother and late father are some of the most prominent and controversial rockers to date. Most images show her clinging to here mother’s side on the red carpet, or spending time with her godmother Drew Barrymore, but her appearance in February’s Harper’s Bazaar is her most mature portrayal to date.Designers like Bottega Veneta, Zac Posen, and The House of Gucci have been used to bring the woman in Frances to the forefront of this movie themed photo shoot. In this photo inspired by Eva Peron, Cobain wears a belted jacket, skirt, and shoes from Dior by John Galliano, necklace by Isaac Manevitz for Ben-Amun, and gloves by LaCrasia Gloves. Francis reminds us that no matter how young and street you are, spotless and tailored is always cherished.
March 4, 2008 by toddtempleman
Posted in Fashion, Hot For Gear, Inspiration | Tagged Ben-Amun, Bottega Veneta, Courtney Love, Dior, Drew Barrymore, Eva Peron, Francis Bean Cobain, Gucci, Harper’s Bazaar, Isaac Manevitz, John Galliano, Kurt Cobain, LaCrasia Gloves, nemo design, photography, Zac Posen | Leave a Comment
- Danny Kass hams it up at studionemo
- Beneath the Surface 5/1/09 by plainT
- Corey Arnold: Fish-Work @ Charles A. Hartman Fine Art.Studio nemo stopped by the Charles A. Hartman Fine Art Gallery this week to check out the work of Portland’s Corey Arnold. Make sure to stop by Dec. 4th for the opening ceremony and meet Corey in person. 134 NW 8th Avenue Portland, OR.
- WE MOVED!!! AND IT’S WAYYYY COOLER!
- Richardo Salamanca – Photo ILLUSTRATION of the day
SNOWBOARD--Cole Bara… on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… adora shumar on Cole Barash in the Nemo s… Rebekah Yoder on Behind the Lens with Tim … au on Lucia Holm farundalafan on Miley Cyrus nude. This is a PR…